TITAN 4-Stroke Gas Post Driver
Powerful and portable medium duty post driver.
Drives posts in half the time of a manual driver. Powered by a Honda 1.3hp 4 stroke engine. The 3 ¼” barrel drives up to 3” diameter pipe and posts. Included are a 1” adapter for rods, stakes, or rebar that are ¾” and a 2” adapter for driving T-posts, DeerBusters heavy duty line posts, and stakes up to 1⅞” in diameter. This post driver is 100% self-contained, easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line. No hoses or compressors. Comes complete with rugged poly carry case and tool kit for servicing. Driver hammer includes a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer. We recommend the Lube Kit to extend the life of the post driver.
- Weighs 28 pounds making it the lightest gas-powered driver available
- 1,500-2,000 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 horsepower, Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% self-contained
- Handles are designed for comfort
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- 1 Year limited warranty on driver
- Engine warranty provided by Honda
- FOR LIGHT-DUTY USE in medium soil conditions
- For larger-scale jobs and commercial use (1,000+ posts), we recommend one of our Contractor Series units (PGD2000 or PGD3200)