Our 7.5'H x 15'W x 15'L poly garden fence kits comes completely enclosed with all of the fence parts you'll need to safeguard your fruit and vegetable garden. The completely enclosed garden fence protects crops and flowerbeds from every kind of crawling, chewing, jumping, or flying creature. The side and top panels of the enclosed garden fence kit are covered with our trusted HD poly deer fence. You can purchase additional plastic fence kits and parts on Deerbusters.com to modify the shape and size of your enclosure. Be sure to add an access gate for easy entry into your garden, as this is not included with this completely enclosed fence kit.
Finished Installed Size: 15' wide by 15' long, 225 square feet total
Complete fence parts for the garden fence enclosure:
- 9 black steel 1 5/8" x 8 1/2' finished height fence support posts
- 9 Vinyl post caps
- 9 black galvanized ground sleeves
- 16 black powder coated galvanized steel 1 3/8" x 89" enclosure frame posts
- 1 8' x 100' roll Heavy Duty deer fence
- 1 1 5/8" drive cap
- 2 100 pk. 8" Self Locking Ties 120 lb Break Strength
- 1 12" kinked galvanized ground stakes 30pk
- 12 1 5/8" to 1 3/8" black clamp + hardware
- 4 1 3/8" to 1 3/8" black clamp + hardware
- 6 1 5/8" to 1 3/8" black center clamp + hardware
- 2 1 3/8" to 1 3/8" black center clamp + hardware
- White Warning Banners, 20 pk
Why our fence materials make this garden enclosure kit better:
The poly deer fencing used in our Complete Garden Fence System is the same high quality Heavy Duty deer fence we have used successfully for over 25 years. The 2" x 2" mesh pattern keeps out animals of all sizes. The poly fence has an expected life expectancy of 10-15 years.
All posts in this garden kit are galvanized steel with a durable black powder coating on the outside. These posts are designed to outlast the fencing providing years of reliable support
Our system features black powder coated ground sleeves with a welded tip for extra strength and durability to help the sleeve drive into even tough soil conditions without issue.
120 lb zip ties are UV stabilized and are thicker and stronger than most ties readily available in local stores.