- It's Latino Conservation Week!
It's Latino Conservation Week!
Latino Conservation Week (LCW) runs from July 13-21, 2019. It is an annual initiative created by the Hispanic Access Foundation to encourage the Latino community to get outdoors and participate in activities that protect natural resources and wildlife.
There are many ways to get involved in this observance week:
- Volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center;
- Organize a hiking and/or camping trip;
- Promote conservation efforts in the community;
- Plant trees;
- Create wildlife friendly backyards.
Latino Conservation Week provides adults and children with opportunities to explore the great outdoors and learn how to care for our planet. They will learn about the conservation issues that affect us all on a national and local level and how to protect landscapes.
Join the movement this week during Latino Conservation Week!
Blog post shared from Deerfence.com.