A Trident Heavy Duty Deer Fence Kit is great solution for keeping deer out of your garden and away from your property. These kits include everything you need for the installation of your new deer and critter deterrent fence. With a reinforced bottom edge, this type of mesh helps prevent smaller animals from going underneath the fence and ravaging your plants. Plus, the UV-resistant polypropylene will remain vigilant through years of harsh weather conditions and require little to no maintenance once installed.
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 100 feet -
(1) 7.5' High Trident Extra Strength Fence
(8) 8.5' x 1 5/8” pipes (7.5’ above ground) 9' angle steel posts
(1) 8" Self-Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per Kit -
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) 1" x 24" White Warning Banner - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed. Quantity based per 100 feet.