Adapting an existing structure to create a safe roaming area for your kitty is easy using our Cat Fence Conversion System. Our vinyl-coated steel overhang extenders can be mounted to any sturdy structure, including existing fence posts or the outer walls of a residence, shed, or garage. Mounting hardware and wood screws are included to help you install your extenders (be sure to use the correct mounting screw for your material, not included). The extenders will create a two foot overhang that your kitty, no matter how crafty, won't be able to climb. Our strong poly fencing is easily attached to the extenders with self-locking ties to create a tight and chew-resistant barrier that will protect your landscape and your kitty. This kit will convert one hundred feet of existing fence.
- 4 ft. X 100 ft. Poly Fence Material
- (12) 1 3/8 in. Overhang Extenders
- (100) 8 in. Heavy Duty Zip Ties
- (24) Wall or Fence Mounting Clamps
- (36) 3/4 in. Self-Tapping Screws
- (48) 1 1/2 in. Wood Screws
- (12) End Cap for Extender
- Complete Detailed Installation Instructions
- Extenders, end caps - vinyl-coated steel, black
- Fencing - polypropylene plastic, black
- Overhang - approximately 2 ft.