Our 7.5'H x 15'W x 15'L completely enclosed steel hex garden fence kits with top comes with all of the fence parts you'll need to protect flowerbeds and organic gardens from white-tailed deer, rabbits, rodents and even birds. The side and top of the fully enclosed metal fence enclosure are completely covered by our virtually invisible steel hex deer fencing - our bestselling metal deer fence that is PVC-coated in galvanized steel, making it chew-resistant against small critters. You can purchase additional steel hex web fence kits and parts on Deerbusters.com to modify the shape and size of your garden enclosure. Be sure to add an access gate for easy entry into your garden, as this is not included with this fence kit.
Finished Installed Size: 15' wide by 15' long, 225 square feet total
Complete fence parts for the garden fence system:
- 9 black steel 1 5/8" x 8 1/2' finished height fence support posts
- 9 Vinyl post caps
- 9 black galvanized ground sleeves
- 16 black powder coated galvanized steel 1 3/8" x 89" enclosure frame posts
- 1 8' x 100' roll steel hex deer fence
- 1 1 5/8" drive cap
- 2 100 pk. 8" Self Locking Ties 120 lb Break Strength
- 1 12" kinked galvanized ground stakes 30pk
- 12 1 5/8" to 1 3/8" black clamp + hardware
- 4 1 3/8" to 1 3/8" black clamp + hardware
- 6 1 5/8" to 1 3/8" black center clamp + hardware
- 2 1 3/8" to 1 3/8" black center clamp + hardware
- White Warning Banners, 20 pk
Why our fence materials make this garden enclosure kit better:
The steel hex deer fencing used in our Complete Garden Fence System is the same high quality steel hex deer fence we have used successfully for over 25 years. The 1" hexagonal pattern keeps out animals of all sizes. The steel hex fence has an expected life expectancy of 20-25 years.
All posts in this garden kit are galvanized steel with a durable black powder coating on the outside. These posts are designed to outlast the fencing providing years of reliable support
Our system features black powder coated ground sleeves with a welded tip for extra strength and durability to help the sleeve drive into even tough soil conditions without issue.
120 lb zip ties are UV stabilized and are thicker and stronger than most ties readily available in local stores.