Our deer fence kits include everything that you will need to assemble a basic enclosure around your yard or garden. Use this kit to make a small enclosure, add to an existing fence, or combine this kit with another kit to create the installation that works best for you. Fence kits with rodent protection add a chew proof barrier to the bottom portion of the fence line, creating the maximum amount of protection against invading critters.
This Fence Kit includes:
- (1) 7.5' x 330' Heavy Duty Deer Fence
- (2) 2' x 150' Steel Hex Web
- (21) 8.5' x 1 5/8” pipes (7.5’ above ground)
- (21) 1 5/8" ground sleeves
- (21) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
- (1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
- (3) 8" Self Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
- (2) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
- (1) White Warning Banners - 50 pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed.
Custom product tab
Customers also viewed
Adding Products to your Cart...