The 6 'x 100' Kitty Corral Cat Fence Kit is made from a durable polypropylene mesh material that will gently sway to deter the cat from climbing on the fence. Our outdoor cat enclosure has been engineered specifically to contain your pet cats in the backyard. As an additional safeguard, the top of the cat fence has a sturdy, inward-facing extender. To prevent chewing damage, the bottom two feet of our cat fence is made from our welded wire fence to stop the cat from crawling underneath the fence. Also, the cat fence is secured with galvanized steel ground stakes to hold down the cat fence. Our pet enclosures for cats are UV-resistant and have an outdoor lifespan of ten years. Deerbusters cat enclosure is high quality and can be removed and reinstalled, if necessary.
Designed for easy homeowner installation, this DIY fence project comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions. Patent Pending. Tools required for installation (not included): sledgehammer, tape measure, ladder, hammer, drill with Phillips bit and socket or adjustable wrench. Optional accessories (sold separately): Access Gate, Tie Puller and Cutter Tool, Hogringer, Hog Rings, Extra Posts.
- (1) 6 ft. H x 100 ft. L roll poly fencing
- (8) 24 in. sleeves for line posts
- (1) sleeve drive cap
- (8) 6 ft. H x 1 3/8 in. W posts
- (8) 1 3/8 in. overhang extenders
- (6) wall mounts for posts
- (6) 100 ct. bag of self-locking ties
- (1) 2 ft. H x 100 ft. W wire mesh
- (2) bags 12 in. kinked stakes (60 total)
- (24) self-tapping screws
- (8) end caps
- installation instructions
- Fencing - polypropylene plastic, black
- Posts, extenders, end caps - vinyl-coated steel, black
- Overhang - approximately 2 ft.