The Kitty Corral Cat Fence is made from the same durable polypropylene fence material as our award-winning plastic deer fence. However, our pet enclosures for cats have been engineered specifically to contain and safeguard your pet cats. The Kitty Corral outdoor cat enclosure is nearly impossible for a cat to climb because the flexible poly mesh moves with the cats weight. As an additional safeguard, the top of the cat fence has a sturdy, inward-facing extender. Our unique extenders are made from 1 3/8" powder coated pipe, a big advantage to keeping cats in compared to other systems.
To stop the cat from digging and crawling underneath the fence, the bottom of the fence is made from a welded wire construction to prevent chewing and damage to the fence from outside wildlife. Also, out cat enclosures are further secured using our metal fence stakes, which keep kitty from crawling underneath. Our virtually invisible cat fences will blend into your tree line; so, they aren't an eyesore for the homeowner. You will barely even notice the cat fence is there. It is UV-resistant and has an outdoor lifespan of ten years. Our outdoor cat enclosure is high quality and can be removed and reinstalled if necessary. Designed for easy homeowner installation without professional installer help!
Our 7.5' Kitty Corral Fence Includes
- (1) 7.5 ft. H x 100 ft. L roll poly fencing
- (8) 24 in. sleeves for line posts
- (1) sleeve drive cap
- (8) 7.5 ft. H x 1 3/8 in. W posts
- (8) 1 3/8 in. overhang extenders
- (6) wall mounts for posts
- (6) 100 ct. bag of self-locking ties
- (1) 2 ft. H x 100 ft. W wire mesh
- (2) bags 12 in. kinked stakes (60 total)
- (24) self-tapping screws
- (8) end caps
- installation instructions
- Fencing - polypropylene plastic, black
- Posts, extenders, end caps - vinyl-coated steel, black
- Overhang - approximately 2 ft.