HEXA-GONE™ Steel Hex Web Fence is recommended for land owners dealing with chewing animals including rabbits, coyotes, groundhogs and deer.
HEXA-GONE™ is THE original PVC Coated Steel Hex Wire. Manufactured using the original specs featuring a higher carbon amount making the wire harder and increasing the strength compared to other hex products. When you need the strongest and most reliable steel hex fence on the market, make sure to choose HEXA-GONE™. Designed to be virtually invisible from as close as 20 feet while providing over 1250+ pounds of breaking strength, HEXA-GONE™ is the strongest fence by weight available.
Our HEXA-GONE Steel Hex fence kits include everything that you will need to assemble a basic enclosure around your yard or garden. Steel Hex kits provide maximum protection from critters that attempt to chew through normal fencing options.
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 100 feet -
(1) 7.5' HEXA-GONE™ Fence Roll
(7) 8.5' x 1 5/8” pipes (7.5’ above ground)
(7) 1 5/8" ground sleeves- 30" in-ground depth; post goes 12" into sleeve
(7) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
(1) 8" Self Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per kit -
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
(1) White Warning Banners - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed. Quantity based per 100 feet.