The Kitty Corral Cat Fencing System is made from the same durable yet flexible polypropylene mesh material as our award-winning virtually invisible deer fence. However, our cat fencing has been engineered specifically to contain and safeguard your feline friends. The cat fence is nearly impossible for a cat to climb because the flexible mesh moves with the cats weight. As an additional safeguard, the top of the cat fence has a sturdy, inward-facing extender. Our unique extenders are made from 1 3/8" powder coated pipe, a big advantage to keeping cats in compared to other systems. To prevent chewing damage, the bottom two feet of our cat fence is a heavy duty vinyl coated steel welded wire, stronger than most of our competitors. Also, the cat fence is secured with galvanized steel ground stakes, which keep kitty from crawling underneath. Our cat fence will blend into your tree line. You will barely even notice the cat fence is there. It is UV-resistant and has an outdoor lifespan of ten years. Our cat fencing system is high quality and can be removed and reinstalled if necessary. Designed for easy homeowner installation, our cat fencing system comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions. Patent Pending. Tools required for installation (not included): sledgehammer, tape measure, ladder, hammer, drill with Phillips bit and socket or adjustable wrench Optional accessories (sold seperately): Access Gate, Tie Puller and Cutter Tool, Hogringer, Hog Rings, Extra Posts.
- (1) 7.5 ft. H x 100 ft. L roll poly fencing
- (8) 24 in. sleeves for line posts
- (1) sleeve drive cap
- (8) 7.5 ft. H x 1 3/8 in. W posts
- (8) 1 3/8 in. overhang extenders
- (6) wall mounts for posts
- (6) 100 ct. bag of self-locking ties
- (1) 2 ft. H x 100 ft. W wire mesh
- (2) bags 12 in. kinked stakes (60 total)
- (24) self-tapping screws
- (8) end caps
- installation instructions
- Fencing - polypropylene plastic, black
- Posts, extenders, end caps - vinyl-coated steel, black
- Overhang - approximately 2 ft.