Included in this metal dog fence kit are rolls of 16 ga galvanized welded wire fence coated in PVC that appears virtually invisible as close as 20 feet. We have also included our fence line posts with ground sleeves, an incredibly easy to install system that will save you from digging post holes and pouring cement. With this 4' dog enclosure, you will also receive a pack of our heavy duty self-locking ties, kinked ground stakes, inserts for your posts, and a drive cap for the quick and easy installation of your ground sleeves. All parts of this wire fencing are black coated for weather protection and a sleek professional look. This outdoor pet enclosure includes easy-to-follow directions, and can be installed by you and a partner in as little as one day without the help of a professional. Mesh size dimensions: 1" x 1".
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 100 feet -
(1) 4' High 16 ga. Welded Wire 1" x 1" Mesh
(7) 5' x 1 5/8” pipes (5’ above ground)
(7) 1 5/8" ground sleeves- 30" in-ground depth; post goes 12" into sleeve
(7) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
(1) 8" Self Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per kit -
(1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) Warning Banner White 1" x 24" - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed.