Protect your vegetable or flower garden without disrupting your view with this aesthetically pleasing welded wire. The kit is designed to be removable so it can be taken down during the winter months or when not in use. To store, simply remove the posts from the sleeves and roll the fencing up for storage in a garage, shed, or barn. The sleeves are left in the ground for reuse the following season. Keep debris out of the sleeves using our Vinyl Sleeve Caps. (Not Included) Common Uses: Areas with heavy deer pressure, Established deer trails and feeding spots, Garden centers, Vineyards, Farms, Vegetable gardens, Flower gardens, Perimeter fencing, and more!
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 100 feet -
(1) 6' High 12.5 ga. Welded Wire 4" x 4" Mesh
(7) 7' x 1 5/8” pipes (6’ above ground)
(7) 1 5/8" ground sleeves- 30" in-ground depth; post goes 12" into sleeve
(7) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
(1) 8" Self Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per kit -
(1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) Warning Banner White 1" x 24" - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed.
WARNING: California Residents Click For Proposition 65 Warnings