- Celebrate International Cat Day!
Celebrate International Cat Day!
August 8, 2017 marks the 15th annual International Cat Day - not to be confused with World Cat Day which is held in October each year. Just because we aren't sitting somewhere glamorous, such as Melbourne, Australia, doesn't mean we can't celebrate with our feline friends from the comfort of our home
Here's how you can celebrate International Cat Day with your kitties:
- Snuggle with your cats and tell them you love them;
- Add cat nip to cat toys and play with them;
- Find a climbing tower for cats. These towers are great for exercise;
- Make a window perch for your cat to bask in the sunshine;
- Hire a professional photographer to snap cat photos;
- Adopt a cat from an animal shelter;
- Bake special cat treats that are healthy for cats!
While you think of what to do this Cat Day, enjoy this cute cat video from YouTube: