Our deer fence kits include everything that you will need to assemble a basic enclosure around your yard or garden. Use this kit to make a small enclosure, add to an existing fence, or combine this kit with another kit to create the installation that works best for you.
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 100 feet -
(1) 7.5' High Trident Heavy Duty Fence
(7) 8.5' x 1 5/8” pipes (7.5’ above ground)
(7) 1 5/8" ground sleeves- 30" in-ground depth; post goes 12" into sleeve
(7) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
(1) 8" Self-Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per Kit -
(1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) 1" x 24" White Warning Banner - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed.
WARNING: California Residents Click For Proposition 65 Warnings