Our dog fence kits include everything that you will need to assemble a basic enclosure around your yard to keep your pets safe. Use this kit to make a small enclosure, add to an existing fence, or combine this kit with another kit to create the installation that works best for you. Steel Hex kits provide maximum protection from chewing through than other fencing options.
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 150 feet -
(1) 4' High Steel Hex Web Fence
(10) 5' x 1 5/8” pipes (4’ above ground)
(10) 1 5/8" ground sleeves- 30" in-ground depth; post goes 12" into sleeve
(10) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
(1) 8" Self Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per kit -
(1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) Warning Banner White 1" x 24" - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, giving added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed.
WARNING: California Residents Click For Proposition 65 Warnings