- It's National Wildlife Week
It's National Wildlife Week
Designated by The National Wildlife Federation, National Wildlife Week is an annual celebration that connects conservationists to wildlife. This week is a chance for individuals to learn about endangered animals; their habitats; and how to protect them from hunters and predatory animals.
Now is the time to get involved with projects around your community. There are many ways to get involved this NWW;
- Search school wildlife programs;
- Develop an action plan for wildlife protection;
- Conduct species science; and share knowledge with others;
- Adopt a wild animal
- Work with wildlife rehabilitation centers and clinics
Deerbusters is proud to work with conservation officers to protect animals and wildlife habitat areas. Contact Deerbusters for help with your conservation project.